Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Moment of Joy

Inspired by several awesome photoblogs, I've decided to take a crack at it myself. I can't always post a whole article, but I'd love to share these photos with you. Moment of Joy is my little way of sharing images that just make me happy, from any number of sources and venues. I hope they make you happy, too!





This first edition of Moment of Joy features one of my favorite pictures ever. This is Edinburgh at about 9 or 10 pm, just after I left a tour in Mary King's Close. I traveled there two summers ago for a college course and was amazed at how early the sun rose, how late it set, and how utterly gorgeous this city was, especially the colorful, modern, funky storefronts topped with century old buildings. Just thinking about that trip makes my heart soar. I think I am a misplaced Scot at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment